LA Furnished Apartment
Avg hotel space = 350 sq ft -vs- Avg LA Furnished Apartment = 800 sq ft
- 14% hotel tax
- Tiny kitchenette (if there is one)
- Stuck on busy street
- Pay for parking and tips
- Pay for slow internet connection
- 1 premium TV channel, if lucky
- Pay for all phone calls and call for messages
LA Furnished Apartments saves you $4,350.00+
Do It Yourself
- You handle setup and payment for all connections and deposits for utilities, cable, phone, gas, electricity
- Landlords tend to avoid short term tenants
- You must spend a lot of your own time
- You are responsible for additional costs to maintain property
- Can you find a short term rental anywhere near our prices?
LA Furnished Apartments
- All utilities, gas, electricity, cable, phone already paid and implemented
- No waiting and immediate housing
- Professional management – all problems prevented or remedied quickly
- Rent or extend to odd times of the month
$1000’s saved in addition to saving your own time and effort
Take a look at all of the Amenities included in our apartments!
Considering an Unprofessional Sublet?
Once, in New York while on business, I stayed in an unclean and overpriced sublet.
In the early AM, I was awoken by the owner walking into my apartment because he forgot his shirt.
I said, “Get out of here!”
To which he replied, “I’ll only be a minute… In fact, I need the apartment back earlier than I thought.”
LA Furnished Apartments – For undisturbed comfort. Stay as long as you wish.